Our Pledge, Our History, and Our Values Begin with Putting Customers First
At Redneck Trailer Supplies
, we put customers first and have since our beginning in 1979 with the opening of our first warehouse in Springfield, Missouri. As the leader in the trailer parts and accessories business
, we are now more than 20 warehouses
strong and service customers across the U.S. and beyond.
Our business conduct and reputation in the industry are driven by the following core values:
- Integrity: We will do the right thing legally, ethically, and morally.
- Credibility: We will do what we say.
- Respect: We will constantly develop, nurture, and value long-term relationships both inter-company and intra-company.
- Trust: We will be consistent and reliable in our decisions and actions.
- Driven: We are committed to the success of all our customers.
Learn more about Redneck Trailer Supplies.
With the core values described above, it is obvious that Redneck Trailer Supplies values its employees. In addition to our customer-focused culture and team-oriented environment, we are proud to offer a competitive benefits package. Redneck Trailer Supplies wouldn’t be the leader in the trailer parts business without our great employees. That’s why we place so much emphasis on having a competitive compensation and benefits package that helps to secure the future of all our valued Redneck employees. A few elements of our employee benefits include the following:
- Competitive salary
- 401K profit sharing
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Bonus program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Our normal business hours for most positions are Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm with occasional overtime so employees have weekend leisure time to spend with family
We urge you to become familiar with our benefit offerings. Once you do, we are confident you’ll understand why “It’s Great to Be a Redneck.”
If you are interested in working for the nation's #1 trailer parts distributor, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Redneck Trailer Supplies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.